What is Coronavirus?
COVID-19 or Coronavirus is basically a big family of viruses that can severely harm your health. The disease can range from normal cold till respiratory problems. Many severe diseases can also be catch if not look after properly of your health or did not take any medical treatment immediately.
The virus has been considered zoonotic, and is transmitted between animals and people.
The source is said to be started from China. Chinese health authorities are still trying to determine the origin of the virus, which they say likely, came from a seafood market in Wuhan where wildlife was also traded illegally.
The creature wellspring of the most recent episode has not yet been recognized, however the first host is believed to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan showcase however may have contaminated live chickens or different creatures sold there.
Is it growing?
It is difficult to state what direction the virus will go in any case, on its present direction, it is probably going to spread to more nations, influencing a lot more individuals which we can already see. The quantity of cases is starting to diminish in China yet is moving in the remainder of the world. To discover increasingly about what is probably going to occur.
How to identify symptoms of COVID-19?
The most common signs of infection are mostly:
Respiratory Issues: If you feel uncomfortable in breathing or fell suffocated. This is the most common symptom of COVID-19 and must not be ignored.
Cough: Constant coughing or suddenly you star coughing. This is also a major symptom of virus thus you should cover your face while coughing in public place
Shortness of breath: Respiratory problems are most common in identifying Coronavirus and must not be ignored easily and instant checkup should be done.
How you can prevent COVID-19?
As there is no cure for COVID-19 or Coronavirus till date thus only prevention can be done to avoid such disease.
Some of the following preventions are:
Clean your hands frequently and properly
- Wash your hands frequently with cleanser and water for at any rate 20 seconds particularly after you have been in an open spot, or in the wake of cleaning out your nose, hacking, or wheezing.
- In the event that cleanser and water are not promptly accessible, utilize a hand sanitizer that contains at any rate 60% liquor. Spread all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Abstain from contacting your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Maintain a strategic distance from everyone
- Maintain a strategic distance from close contact with individuals who are wiped out
- Put separation among yourself and others if COVID-19 is spreading in your locale.
What to do if you are infected?
This might sound odd and scary but every possibility must be discussed to protect other people in society. Following precautions should be taken if one carries a COVID-19 virus:
Remain at home in case you’re debilitated
Remain at home in the event that you are debilitated, but to get clinical consideration. Realize what to do on the off chance that you are debilitated.
Cover your face
- Spread your mouth and nose with a tissue when you hack or wheeze or utilize within your elbow.
- Toss utilized tissues in the rubbish.
- Quickly wash your hands with cleanser and water for at any rate 20 seconds. On the off chance that cleanser and water are not promptly accessible, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains in any event 60% liquor.
Wear a facemask
- On the off chance that you are wiped out: You should wear a facemask when you are around others (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a human services supplier’s office. In the event that you are not ready to wear a facemask (for instance, since it raises a ruckus breathing), at that point you ought to put forth a valiant effort to cover your hacks and wheezes, and individuals who are thinking about you should wear a facemask on the off chance that they go into your room. Realize what to do on the off chance that you are wiped out.
- In the event that you are NOT debilitated: You don’t have to wear a facemask except if you are thinking about somebody who is wiped out (and they are not ready to wear a facemask). Facemasks might be hard to find and they ought to be put something aside for parental figures.
Clean and sanitize
- Clean and sanitize much of the time contacted surfaces day by day. This incorporates tables, door handles, light switches, ledges, handles, work areas, telephones, consoles, toilets, fixtures, and sinks.
- On the off chance that surfaces are filthy, clean them: Use cleanser or cleanser and water preceding sanitization.
At last we can say that this deadly virus is spreading in speed and everyone must take possible precaution to protect them from it as there is no cure for it yet. Keep an eye to get more update on TechGiggs.
Look here to more find information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).